Immediate Sale Directed via Public Auction
September 13, 2018 at 11:00 am
16 Sedgemere Road
Center Moriches, NY 11934
39 Windsor Place
Central Islip, NY 11722
Immediate Sale Directed via Public Auction
8+ Acre Waterfront Estate / Bed & Breakfast
425′ Bulkhead on Moriches Bay – $1 Million+ in Recent Renovations
- 16 Sedgemere Road, Center Moriches, NY 11934
- Waterfront Masterpiece Minutes from the Hamptons
- Ideal Private Family Estate or Bed & Breakfast with Restaurant Potential
- 10,000 Sq Ft Main Structure Boasts 14 Bedrooms & 16.5 Baths
- Incredible 1,500 Sq Ft Glass Poolhouse, Oversize Gunite Pool, Tennis Court & Carriage House
- Spectacular Open Water Views of Moriches Bay
- Extremely Rare Opportunity to Own One of the Last Great Estates on Long Island – Formerly Owned by Ferdinand & Imelda Marcos
- 8.2 Acres
- Main Residence/Bed & Breakfast:
- 8 Guest Rooms with Water Views
- 9 Individual Guest Rooms with En-Suite Baths
- 1 Three Bedroom Family Suite with Three En-Suite Baths
- 1 Two Bedroom Suite with Two En-Suite Baths and Sitting Area
- Most Bathrooms Updated and Include Toto, Kohler and Bain Ultra Products
- Full Finished Attic with Full Bath and a Tremendous Amount of Storage
- Brick Foundation with 3 Sump Pumps in Basement
- Alarm System
- 10′ Ceilings Throughout
- Glass Poolhouse (1,500 Sq Ft):
- Stunning Water Views
- Air Conditioned
- Half Bath and Potential Kitchen
- Additional Information:
- Pylons in Place for Potential Dock
- 9-Zone Central Air Conditioning (Lennox)
- 9-Zone Hot Air Heating
- Fuel: Oil (Heating) & Propane (Cooking, Hot Water & Pool Heater)
- 2- 250 Gallon Oil Tanks & 2-500 Gallon Propane Tanks
- 400 Amp Electric Service
- City Water Service to Structures
- Well Water to 29-Zone Sprinkler System
- 2 Standpipe Fire Suppression Systems (1st and 2nd Floors)
- New Solar-Ready Transformers to Property
- Custom Sonos Sound System Throughout 1st Floor, Outdoor Patio, and Poolhouse
- Personal Property Excluded from Sale but Available Separately
- Section: 943, Block: 3, Lot: 5
- Annual Real Estate Taxes: $67,986.19
- Previously Listed at $5,995,000
- Appraised in 2017 at $4,400,000
- $2,100,000 Opening Bid
Inspection/Viewing: Available Upon Request.
Auction Date & Time: Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 11:00 am. Registration begins at 9:30 am.
Auction Location: (NEW VENUE) NY LaGuardia Airport Marriott Hotel, 102-05 Ditmars Boulevard, East Elmhurst, NY 11369. Online & absentee bidding available with registration at least 5 business days prior to the auction, please call for details.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Property will be sold free & clear of all liens, claims and encumbrances. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must present a cashier’s check in the amount of $210,000 made payable to “Maltz Auctions Inc.”. Subject to sale prior to auction as pre-auction offers will be considered. Please download the complete Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Buyer’s Premium: A seven percent (7%) Buyer’s Premium will be added to the Successful Bidder’s high bid to determine the contract price to be paid by the Successful Bidder.
Broker Participation: A two (2%) percent commission will be paid to any properly licensed Buyer Broker who registers a Successful Buyer in accordance with the Buyer Broker guidelines. Please download the Broker Participation Form for details.
Have Questions? Get In Touch
You must be logged in to send an Auction Inquiry.
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
The Real Property is being sold “AS IS” “WHERE IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any representations, covenants, guarantees or warranties of any kind or nature, and free and clear of any liens, claims, or encumbrances of whatever kind or nature, with such liens, if any, to attach to the proceeds of sale in such order and priority as they existed immediately prior to the Closing, and the sale of the Real Property is subject to, among other things (a) any state of facts that an accurate survey may show; (b) any covenants, restrictions and easements of record; (c) any state of facts a physical inspection may show; (d) any building or zoning ordinances or other applicable municipal regulations and violations thereof; and (e) environmental conditions. By delivering their respective Deposits, all Bidders acknowledge that they have had the opportunity to review and inspect the Real Property, the state of title thereof and laws, rules and regulations applicable thereto, and will rely solely thereon and on their own independent investigations and inspections of the Real Property in making their bids. Neither Maltz, the Seller nor any of their collective representatives makes any representations or warrantees with respect to the permissible uses of the Real Property including, but not limited to, the zoning of the Real Property. All Bidders acknowledge that they have conducted their own due diligence in connection with the Real Property and are not relying on any information provided by Maltz, the Seller, or their professionals. The Real Property will be sold subject to any and all violations or conditions requiring corrective action. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third-party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to determine the accuracy of all components of the sale and Property. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the Property, including without limitation, environmental and physical condition of the Property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction. Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.