June 24, 2019 at 11:00 am
39 Windsor Place
Central Islip, NY 11722
Bankruptcy Auction – United States Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of New York
In Re: David Deak, Sr. – Case # 18-73832-AST
The Chapter 7 Trustee, through his Auctioneer, is selling the right, title & interest, of the Debtor, et. al., if any, in and to the following US Patents and/or Patent Applications filed with the United States Patent and Trademark Office:
- U.S. Patent No. 9,343,931 entitled “Electrical Generator with Rotational Gaussian Surface Magnet and Stationary Coil”
(filed February 25, 2013 and Issued May 17, 2016)
- U.S. Patent No. 9.543.817 entitled “Hollow Magnetic Metal Core Pulse Energy Harvesting Generator”
(filed May 19, 2015 and Issued on January 10, 2017)
- U.S. Patent No. 9.923,443 entitled “Hollow Magnetic Metal Core Pulse Energy Harvesting Generator”
(filed Nov. 29, 2016 and Issued on Mar. 20,. 2018)
- U.S. Patent No. 9,673,683 entitled “Reciprocating Magnet Electrical Generator”
(filed Nov. 7, 2014 and Issued on Jun. 6, 2017)
- U.S. Patent No. 9,843,248 entitled “Rocker Action Electric Generator”
(filed Jun. 4, 2015 and Issued on Dec. 12, 2017)
- U.S. Patent No. 9,030,108 entitled “Guassian Surface Lens Quantum Photon Converter and Methods of Controlling LED Colour and Intensity”
(filed May 7, 2012 and issued on May 12, 2015)
Pending Non-Provisional Applications:
- Publication No. 2016/0204665 – U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 15/074,551, entitled “Electrical Generator with Rotational Gaussian Surface Magnet and Stationary Coil”, filed Mar. 18, 2016 as a Divisional of U.S. Application No. 13/775,461, now US Patent No. 9,343,931, currently pending
- Publication No. 2017/0346377 – U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 15/602,167, entitled “Tangentially Actuated Electrical Generator”, filed May 23, 2017, currently pending.
- Publication No. 2018/0145561 – U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 15/358,625, entitled “Rotationally Activated Generator”, filed Nov. 22, 2016, office action dated July 25, 2018, response due by December 25, 2018 with 2 month extension of time.
- Not yet Published – U.S. Serial No. 16/173,341 filed on Oct. 29, 2018, entitled “Magnetic Momentum Transfer Generator”, currently pending – This is the non-provisional utility application filed from previously pending provisional application No. 62/578,612 filed on Oct. 30, 2017.
- U.S. Publication No. 2004/0174287 – U.S. Application Serial No. 10/718,308 filed Nov. 20, 2003, entitled “Self-Contained Switch”.
- U.S. Publication No. 2008/0048506 – U.S. Application Serial No. 11/890,112 filed Aug. 3, 2007, entitled “Electromotive Device”.
- U.S. Publication No. 2009/0268461 – U.S. Application Serial No. 12/150,528 filed on Apr. 28, 2008, entitled “Photon Energy Conversion Structure”.
- U.S. Publication No. 2014/0241525 – U.S. Application Serial No. 13/775,127 filed on Feb. 23, 2013, entitled “Random Number Generator Based on Wireless Transmission Encoding Control Methodology”.
- U.S. Publication No. 2017/0338385 – U.S. Application Serial No. 14/657,149 filed on Mar. 13, 2015, entitled “Guassian Surface Lens Quantum Photon Converter and Methods of Controlling LED Colour and Intensity”.
The Trustee has received and accepted a $275,000 offer, subject to higher bids at the auction with the next bid to be in the minimum amount of $302,500.
Overview of Sales Process: This is a two-step bidding process. The first step is the submission of Qualifying Deposits via official cashier’s check made payable to “Robert L. Pryor, Esq, Chapter 7 Trustee” in an amount equal to $50,000 that are due by 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, June 19, 2019. The Qualified Bidders will be invited to bid at the live auction on Monday, June 24, 2019 at 11:00 a.m.
Bidder Qualification Deadline: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 before 11:00 a.m.
Bidder Qualification Delivery Location: Pryor & Mandelup, LLP, 675 Old Country Road, Westbury, NY 11590 (Attn: Anthony F. Giuliano, Esq.).
Auction Date & Time: Monday, June 24, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. Registration begins at 10:30 a.m.
Auction Location: Maltz Auction Gallery, 39 Windsor Place, Central Islip, NY 11722.
Have Questions? Get In Touch
You must be logged in to send an Auction Inquiry.
Robert L. Pryor, Chapter 7 Trustee
Pryor & Mandelup, L.L.P., Attorneys for the Chapter 7 Trustee
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
The Assets are being sold “AS IS” “WHERE IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any representations, covenants, guarantees or warranties of any kind or nature, and free and clear of any liens, claims, or encumbrances of whatever kind or nature, with such liens, if any, to attach to the proceeds of sale in such order and priority as they existed immediately prior to the Closing. By delivering their respective Offers and/or Deposits, all Bidders acknowledge that they have had the opportunity to review and inspect the Assets, the state of title thereof and laws, rules and regulations applicable thereto, and will rely solely thereon and on their own independent investigations and inspections of the Assets in making their bids. Neither Maltz, the Trustee nor any of their collective representatives makes any representations or warranties with respect to the permissible uses, quantity or condition of the Assets. All Bidders acknowledge that they have conducted their own due diligence in connection with the Assets and are not relying on any information provided by Maltz, the Trustee, or their professionals. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to determine the accuracy of all components of the sale and Assets. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the Property, including without limitation physical attributes of the Assets. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to submitting an offer. Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.