SPECTACULAR CUSTOM HOME
Immediate Sale Directed via Public Auction
June 20, 2019 at 11:00 am
53 Turf Lane
Roslyn Heights, NY 11577
NY LaGuardia Airport Marriott Hotel
102-05 Ditmars Boulevard
East Elmhurst, NY 11369
Immediate Sale Directed via Public Auction
5BR Luxury Custom Home – Sold Furnished/Turn-Key
Architectural Masterpiece – Truly a Must See!
- 53 Turf Lane, Country Club, Roslyn Heights, NY 11577
- Sold Substantially Furnished (All Window Treatments, All Light Fixtures & Almost All Furniture)
- Acclaimed East Williston School District
- 5 Bedrooms & 4.5 Baths
- Extremely High-End Millwork and Finishes Throughout
- Crestron Smart Home System
- Extensive Surveillance & Alarm Systems
- Country Club Backyard: Heated Gunite Pool with Spa & Outdoor Gourmet Kitchen
- Lavish & Impeccable Landscaping
- Custom Paver Driveway with Iron Gates
- Built in 2009 & Approximately $800,000 Invested by Current Owners
- First Floor:
- Grand Two Story Entrance Foyer
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen (Viking & Sub-Zero Appliances) & Breakfast Nook
- Butler’s Pantry with Built-In Miele Espresso Machine & Wine Refrigerator
- Formal Oversized Dining Room
- Formal Living Room
- Family Room with Gas Fireplace
- Powder Room
- Radiant Heat & Built-In Speakers Throughout
- Second Floor:
- Master Bedroom with Gas Fireplace & Terrace
- Large En-Suite Master Bath with Double Vanity & Radiant Heat
- Junior Suite with En-Suite Full Bath
- 2 Additional Bedrooms
- 1 Additional Full Bath with Double Vanity
- Full & Finished Basement:
- Movie Theater
- Recreational Room
- Maids Quarters
- Crafts Room
- Laundry Room
- Mechanical Room
- 1 Full Bath
- Additional Information:
- 3-Zone Central Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gas
- Heat: 3-Zone Forced Hot Air
- Gas Fired Standalone Hot Water Heater
- In-Ground Irrigation
- Single Car Custom Finished Garage
- Lot Size: 13,521 Sq Ft
- School District: #2 (East Williston UFSD)
- County: Nassau, Section: 7, Block: 168, Lot: 58
- Currently Occupied & Delivered Vacant at Closing (Please do NOT visit without Maltz Auctions present)
- Annual Real Estate Taxes (2019): $59,245.10
- 2020-2021 Hypothetical Taxes without Transitional Cap (Per County Reassessment): $47,532.13
- Previously Listed at $2,999,999
- $1,750,000 Opening Bid
Inspections/Viewings: Thursday, June 6th from 4:00 pm -6:00 pm, Sunday, June 9th from 11:00 am-1:00 pm and Monday, June 17th from 4:00 pm-6:00 pm.
Auction Date & Time: Thursday, June 20, 2019 at 11:00 am. Registration begins at 9:30 am.
Auction Location: NY LaGuardia Airport Marriott Hotel, 102-05 Ditmars Boulevard, East Elmhurst, NY 11369. Online & absentee bidding available with registration at least 5 business days prior to the auction, please call for details.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Property will be sold free and clear of all monetary liens. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must present a cashier’s check in the amount of $175,000 made payable to “Maltz Auctions”. Subject to sale prior to auction as pre-auction offers will be considered. Please download the complete Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Buyer’s Premium: A seven (7%) percent Buyer’s Premium will be added to the Successful Bidder’s high bid to determine the contract price to be paid by the Successful Bidder.
Buyer Broker Participation: A two (2%) percent commission will be paid to any properly licensed Buyer Broker who registers a successful buyer in accordance with the Buyer Broker guidelines. Please download the Broker Participation form for details.
Have Questions? Get In Touch
You must be logged in to send an Auction Inquiry.
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
The Property is being sold “AS IS” “WHERE IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any representations, covenants, guarantees or warranties of any kind or nature, and free and clear of any liens, claims, or encumbrances of whatever kind or nature, with such liens, if any, to attach to the proceeds of sale in such order and priority as they existed immediately prior to the Closing, and the sale of the Property is subject to, among other things (a) any state of facts that an accurate survey may show; (b) any covenants, restrictions and easements of record; (c) any state of facts a physical inspection may show; (d) any building or zoning ordinances or other applicable municipal regulations and violations thereof; and (e) environmental conditions. By delivering their respective Deposits, all Bidders acknowledge that they have had the opportunity to review and inspect the Property, the state of title thereof and laws, rules and regulations applicable thereto, and will rely solely thereon and on their own independent investigations and inspections of the Property in making their bids. Neither Maltz, the seller, nor any of their collective representatives makes any representations or warranties with respect to the permissible uses of the Property including, but not limited to, the zoning of the Property. All Bidders acknowledge that they have conducted their own due diligence in connection with the Property and are not relying on any information provided by Maltz, the seller or their professionals. The Property will be sold subject to any and all violations or conditions requiring corrective action. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to determine the accuracy of all components of the sale and Property. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the Property, including without limitation, environmental and physical condition of the Property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction. Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.