PROFESSIONAL HOME OFFICE
September 29, 2015 at 11:00 am
114 Carleton Avenue
Islip Terrace, NY 11752
In Re: Tamer Azaz
Professional Home Office on Corner Lot
Large Residence with Professional Office – Rare Opportunity
- 114 Carleton Avenue, Islip Terrace, NY 11752
- District: 500 Section: 29600 Block: 100 Lot: 3000
- This mixed-use building is being sold at Sheriff’s Auction on September 29, 2015 at 11:00 am. The judgement creditor is representing that it has taken all steps necessary under applicable law to proceed with the Sheriff Auction and that the property will be conveyed “As Is, Where Is”, free and clear of liens, claims and encumbrances to the extent provided under New York State law (including being sold subject specifically to those liens and amounts as set forth below as being Purchaser’s Responsibility). Access is unavailable and the property is not guaranteed to be vacant at closing.
- Lot Size: 7,405 Sq Ft
- School District: #3 – East Islip
- Annual Real Estate Taxes: $18,280 (appx)
- Market Value as Assessed: $395,455
- No Minimum Bid – The Judgement Creditor will NOT Credit Bid – Rare Opportunity!
- Purchaser Responsibilities (In Addition to Bid Price) as of August 18, 2015: Taxes of $59,902.57 ($41,623.46 of the $59,902.57 were sold to Suffolk County) + Interest & Penalties
Inspections/Viewings: Access Unavailable.
Auction Date & Time: Tuesday, September 29th at 11:00 am.
Auction Location: The Auditorium, Suffolk County Sheriff’s Office, 360 Yaphank Avenue, Yaphank, NY 11980.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: 10% deposit by cash, certified or bank check required on knockdown of bid. Check must be made payable to “Sheriff of Suffolk County”. Balance due by 4:00 pm Wednesday, September 30th.
Lazer, Aptheker, Rosella & Yedid, P.C., Attorneys for the Judgement Creditor
Have Questions? Get In Touch
You must be logged in to send an Auction Inquiry.
David R. Maltz, Auctioneer DCA# 762794
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Maltz Auctions, Marketing Agent: Phone: (516) 349-7022
The Real Property is being sold “AS IS” “WHERE IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any representations, covenants, guarantees or warranties of any kind or nature, and free and clear of any liens, claims, or encumbrances of whatever kind or nature, with such liens, if any, to attach to the proceeds of sale in such order and priority as they existed immediately prior to the Closing, and the sale of the Real Property is subject to, among other things (a) any state of facts that an accurate survey may show; (b) any covenants, restrictions and easements of record; (c) any state of facts a physical inspection may show; (d) any building or zoning ordinances or other applicable municipal regulations and violations thereof; and (e) environmental conditions. By delivering their respective Deposits, all Bidders acknowledge that they have had the opportunity to review and inspect the Real Property, the state of title thereof and laws, rules and regulations applicable thereto, and will rely solely thereon and on their own independent investigations and inspections of the Real Property in making their bids. Neither Maltz, the Seller nor any of their collective representatives makes any representations or warrantees with respect to the permissible uses of the Real Property including, but not limited to, the zoning of the Real Property. All Bidders acknowledge that they have conducted their own due diligence in connection with the Real Property and are not relying on any information provided by Maltz, the Seller, or their professionals. The Real Property will be sold subject to any and all violations or conditions requiring corrective action. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third-party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to determine the accuracy of all components of the sale and Property. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the Property, including without limitation, environmental and physical condition of the Property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction. Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.