Patek, Rolex, A. Lange…
Gov't Forfeiture Auction
- August 5, 2022 at 11:00 am
- August 10, 2022 at 11:00 am
- August 4, 2022
- from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- August 8, 2022
- from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
39 Windsor Place
Central Islip, NY 11722
Luxury Watches, Gold & Silver Bullion & More…
Featured Watches: Patek Philippe, A. Lange & Sohne, Rolex & Franck Muller
- Patek Philippe / Tiffany & Co. Moon phase Nautilus 5712
- A. Lange & Sohne Platinum Double Split Fly Back
- (2) Patek Philippe Platinum Annual Calendar 5960P
- Rolex 18K Rose Gold President Day-Date w/Diamond Dial
- Rolex Stainless Steel Daytona “Big Red” 626
- Rolex 18K White Gold Daytona Racing Dial
- Rolex Daytona – Stainless Steel
- (2) Rolex Stainless Steel Submariner 1680
- (3) Rolex GMT Master – Stainless Steel 1675
- Rolex GMT Master II – Stainless Steel 16710
- Rolex Submariner – Stainless Steel 5513
- Rolex GMT Master – Stainless Steel 16750
- Franck Muller Endurance GT – Stainless Steel
- Trofish Ladies Stainless Steel Fashion Watch
- Tiffany & Co. Cufflinks
- Gold Bullion
- Silver Bullion
- Assorted Tablets & Laptop Computers
- Louis Vuitton Handbags
- Hermes Birkin Handbag – Blue
- Designer Clothing & Footwear: Burberry, Palm Angels, Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton
Viewings: Thursday, August 4th & Monday, August 8th, 2022 from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM. By Appointment Only. Please Click Here for Appointment. call (516) 349-7022 for Additional Information.
Pre-Registration Required to Bid: You Must send in signed Terms and Conditions of Sale and Online Bidding Form and a deposit to be approved for bidding. Acceptable forms of deposit are cashier’s check, postal money order, and wire transfer (funds must be received at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled end time of the auction or you may not be approved to bid prior to the conclusion of the auction). The credit card authentication process does not qualify as meeting this requirement. Your buying power will be 4x the amount of your deposit. For example, if you send $10,000 you will be approved for up to $40,000 in bidding. All unspent deposits will be processed for a refund within 72 business hours following the conclusion of the auction.
Auction Date: Online Bidding will open Friday, August 5, 2022, at 11:00 am and scheduled for the first lot to close on Wednesday, August 10, 2022, at 11:00 am. Visit RemoteBidding.MaltzAuctions.com or download the Maltz Auctions App on the Apple Store or Google Play.
Bidding Process: If a bid is placed with less than one minute remaining, the bidding period will be extended so one minute remains for competing bids to be entered. If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to one minute. Once no further bidding activity occurs, the sale closes when the time runs out.
Auction Location: Online-Only Bidding – Visit RemoteBidding.MaltzAuctions.com or download the Maltz Auctions App on the Apple Store or Google Play.
Deposit: A 25% minimum deposit via cash, postal money order or cashier’s check as outlined in the above instructions. All funds must be made payable to Maltz Auctions, Inc..
Sales Tax: Sales tax will be collected from all buyers without a valid resale certificate.
You must be logged in to view Documents.
Have Questions? Get In Touch
You must be logged in to send an Auction Inquiry.
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
These assets are being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller, Auction Company or any of their Agents. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third-party sources and has not been independently verified. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction Sale. Maltz Auctions, Inc., d/b/a Maltz Auctions is exclusively acting as the marketing agent