Multi-Property Auction Event
Sell Your Valuable Real Estate in Our Next Auction
- Seller Pays NO COMMISSION
- Pre-Qualified Buyers Whom Are Ready, Willing & Able to Buy
- Unlimited Ceiling on Final Selling Price
- Listing Brokers Protected
- Generous Referral Fees
- Sold on an “AS-IS” Basis
- Guaranteed Date of Sale & Closing 30-45 Days Thereafter
- Exposure to National & International Market of Potential Buyers
- 35+ Years of Auction Marketing Experience!!!
Sample Marketing Campaign:
- Newspaper Display & Classified Ads (Local, Regional & National)
- Color Brochures Distributed to 15,000+ Postal Recipients
- Designated Page on Our Web Site Which Generates More Than 100,000 Page Views Each Month
- Placement on 200+ Real Estate, Auction, and other Related Web Sites
- Social Media Marketing to 30,000+ Facebook Fans & Twitter Followers
- Press Releases
- Weekly Broadcast Emails Sent to 45,000+ Members in our Database
- Broker Cooperation
- Open Houses
As one of the premier real estate auction companies in the nation, Maltz Auctions, Inc. will be conducting a multi-property real estate auction event Thursday, June 18th. This auction will feature not only distressed but non-distressed, residential and commercial real estate. If you would like to sell your property on an expedited basis, call us today!
Want Your Property Sold and Closed? Contact us at 516.349.7022 x 202
Can’t Wait to Capture Your Equity? Need $ Quick (1 Week or Less)? Ask About our Bridge Loan/Equity Advance Program!
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Properties sold free and clear of all liens, claims & encumbrances.
Buyer Broker Participation: Up to a two percent (2%) commission will be paid to any properly licensed Buyer Broker who registers a successful buyer in accordance with the Buyer Broker guidelines. Please download the Broker Participation form for details. Only Available on Identified Properties.
Have Questions? Get In Touch
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer DCA# 1240836
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer DCA# 1424944
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105