Mixed-Use Corner Building
1 Commercial Space & 2 Residential Apartments
182 Lindsey Avenue, Buchanan, NY 10511
- 3,000 Sq Ft 2-Story Mixed-Use Building
- High Exposure, Located on the Traffic Circle
- 1st Floor and Basement are Fully Sprinklered
- (2) 1 Bedroom & 1 Bathroom Apartments
- Each Space is Individually Metered for gas and Electric
- 1st Floor and Basement (Multiple Entrances)
- Central Air
- Recently Converted to Office Space
- 5 Offices
- ADA Accessible Half Bathroom
- Reception Area
- Full and Partially Finished, Dry
- Utilized for Storage and Utilities
- Currently Vacant and Delivered Vacant at Closing
Residential: (2nd Floor)
- (2) 1 Bedroom & 1 Bathroom Units, 725 & 750 Sq Ft
- Separately Metered
- Central Air and Gas Hot Water Heaters in Each Unit
- In-Unit Laundry
- Currently Occupied
- Commercial Space:
- Apartment 1:
- Previous Annual Rent: $20,400
- Tenant Pays Electric and Gas
- Apartment 2:
- Lease Expires 3/31/23
- Annual Rent: $20,400
- Tenant Pays Electric and Gas
- Village: Buchanan – Township: Cortlandt – County: Westchester
- Property Known by the Town of Cortlandt as 43.15-4-1 and 43.15-4-2
- Property Known by the Village of Buchanan as 43.15-4-1 (Village Combined lots and Town Did not)
- C1 Zoning District
- .31 Acre Site (13,630 Sq Ft)
- Parking for 16+ Vehicles
- Fuel: Gas
- 3 Gas Meters & 3 Electric Meters
- Year Built: 2006
- Annual Combined Real Estate Taxes: $24,698.60
Viewing: Monday, October 24th from 11:00am – 1:00pm
Pre-Registration Required to Bid: You must send in signed Terms & Conditions of Sale, signed Online Bidding Form, and an $35,000 deposit to be approved for bidding.
Auction Date: Online-Only Bidding will open Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 11:00 AM and is scheduled to close on Thursday, October 27, 2022 at 11:00 AM. Visit RemoteBidding.MaltzAuctions.com or download the Maltz Auctions App on the Apple Store or Google Play.
Bidding Process: If a bid is placed with less than one minute remaining, the bidding period will be extended so one minute remains for competing bids to be entered. If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to one minute. Once no further bidding activity occurs, the sale closes when the time runs out.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: The Real Property will be sold free and clear of any and all monetary liens. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must Deliver a cashier’s check in the amount of $35,000 made payable to ““Fred Stevens, Chapter 11 Trustee”, signed Terms & Conditions of Sale, and signed Online Bidding Form to Maltz Auctions at 39 Windsor Place, Central Islip, NY 11722 before Monday, October 24, 2022 at 2:00 pm. Please download the complete Terms & Conditions of Sale.
Buyer’s Premium: A Six percent (6%) Buyer’s Premium will be added to the Successful Purchaser’s high bid to determine the contract price to be paid by the Successful Purchaser.
Buyer Broker Participation: A two percent (2%) commission will be paid to any properly licensed Buyer Broker who registers a successful buyer in accordance with the Buyer Broker guidelines. Please download the Broker Participation form for details.
You must be logged in to view Documents.
Have Questions? Get In Touch
You must be logged in to send an Auction Inquiry.
Fred Stevens, Chapter 11 Trustee
Klestadt Winters Jureller Southard & Stevens, LLP, Attorneys for the Chapter 11 Trustee
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
This Property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the Property is made by the Trustee, Attorney for the Trustee, Auction Company or any of their Agents. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of the Buyer and/or Buyer’s Broker to determine the accuracy of all components of the sale and Property. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the Property, including without limitation, environmental and physical condition of the Property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction. Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.