Luxury Home & Lot
November 15, 2018 at 12:00 am
15 & 17 Circle Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583
US Bankruptcy Court
300 Quarropas Street
White Plains, NY 10601
Bankruptcy Auction – United States Bankruptcy Court Southern District of New York
Jointly Administered under In re: MICHAEL P. D’ALESSIO, et al., · Case # 18-22552 (RDD)
5 BR Luxury Home – Partially Complete
14,500+ Sq Ft Vacant Lot – Previously Approved Plans
Prestigious Fox Meadow Enclave – 3 Minute Walk to Town
- 15 & 17 Circle Road, Scarsdale, Westchester County, NY 10583
- Partially Complete Home and Adjacent Building Lot
- Scarsdale School District
- .3 Miles to Scarsdale Train Station
- .2 Miles to Village Shopping and Restaurants
15 Circle Road (Vacant Lot):
- Previously Issued Building Permit
- Previously Approved Plans
- 14,662 Sq Ft Lot
- Please Click Here for Detailed Information on 15 Circle Road
17 Circle Road (Partially Complete Home):
- 5 Bedrooms and 5.5 Baths (Plus Au Pair Suite and Full Bath in Basement)
- Full Basement
- 2 Fireplaces
- 2.5 Car Attached Garage
- High-End Construction with Meticulous Attention to Detail
- Electric and Plumbing Roughed-In and Sheetrock Complete
- 13,817 Sq Ft Lot
Inspection/Viewing: Tuesday, November 6th & Monday, November 12th from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Auction Date & Time: Thursday, November 15, 2018, at 11:00 a.m. Registration begins at 10:00 a.m.
Auction Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel, 66 Hale Avenue, White Plains, NY 10601.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: The Real Properties will be sold free & clear of all interests, including monetary liens.* In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must present a certified or official bank check in the amount of $50,000 to bid on 15 Circle Road, $100,000 to bid on 17 Circle Road, or $150,000 to bid on 15 & 17 Circle Road, all made payable to “Marianne T. O’Toole, as Chapter 7 Trustee”. Please download the complete Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Marianne T. O’Toole, solely as Chapter 7 Trustee of 15 Circle Road-MBI LLC and 17 Circle Road-MBI LLC
Have Questions? Get In Touch
You must be logged in to send an Auction Inquiry.
LaMonica Herbst & Maniscalco, LLP, Attorneys for the Chapter 7 Trustee
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
* The Real Properties are being sold “AS IS” “WHERE IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS,” without any representations, covenants, guarantees or warranties of any kind or nature whatsoever, and free and clear of any and all interests including, but not limited to, liens, claims, encumbrances, interests, judgments and/or mortgages, or adverse claims to title, of whatever kind or nature (collectively, “Interests”), with such Interests, if any, to attach to the proceeds of sale in such order and priority as they existed immediately prior to the entry of the Order for Relief against debtors 15 Circle Road-MBI LLC and 17 Circle Road-MBI LLC, and subject to, among other things: (a) any state of facts that an accurate survey may show; (b) any covenants, restrictions and easements of record; (c) any state of facts a physical inspection may show; (d) any building or zoning ordinances or other applicable municipal regulations and violations thereof; and (e) environmental conditions. By delivering their respective deposits, all prospective bidders acknowledge that they have had the opportunity to review and inspect the Real Properties, the state of title thereof and laws, rules and regulations applicable thereto, and will rely solely thereon and on their own independent investigations and inspections of the Real Properties in making their bids. Neither Maltz, the Trustee, the attorneys for the Trustee nor any of their collective representatives make any representations or warranties with respect to the permissible uses of the Real Properties including, but not limited to, the zoning of the Real Properties. All prospective bidders acknowledge that they have conducted their own due diligence in connection with the Real Properties and are not relying on any information provided by Maltz, the Trustee, the attorneys for the Trustee or any of their collective representatives. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third-party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of all prospective bidders to determine the accuracy of all components of the sale and Real Property. All prospective bidders are responsible for conducting their own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the Real Properties, including without limitation, the environmental and physical condition of the Real Properties. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the public auction.
Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.