Fully Equipped Restaurant
Bank Ordered Auction
August 10, 2016 at 11:00 am
6400 Hadley Road
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Bank Ordered Auction
In Re: Yum & Chill South Plainfield CBC, LLC d/b/a Corner Bakery Cafe
Contents of Fully Equipped Restaurant
Partial List of Assets:
- Extensive Inventory of Kitchen Equipment
- Schaerer Coffee Art Plus Espresso Machine
- Panasonic JS-90 P.O.S. System
- Fetco CBS-52H Dual 1.5 Gallon Coffee Brewer
- Curtis Coffee Brewer
- Lancer 8- Beverage Dispensing Machine
- Star Pro Max – Panini Press
- Duke 5-Level Hot Food Holding Unit
- Wells Griddle
- Amana Commercial Microwave
- Wells 4-Burner Table Top Range
- Blodgett XR-8 Rotating Rack Bakers Oven
- Blodgett 2 – Dr. Bakers Oven
- Delfield Specification Line Standalone Commercial Refrigerator
- Elge Water Filtration System
- MARS Sanitation Curtain
- Oliver Bread Slicer
- Waring Conveyor Toaster System
- S.S. Shelving, Tables, Prep. Stations
- Wire Racking
- Chairs, Tables, Stools, Benches, Booths
- Chefs Tools, Cutlery, Pots, Pans, Trays, etc
Viewings: Morning of the Auction from 9:00 am – 11:00 am.
Auction Date/Time: Wednesday, August 10th at 11:00 am.
Auction Location: 6400 Hadley Road, South Plainfield, NJ 07080.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: 25% minimum deposit in cash or certified funds required on knockdown of bid. See complete “Terms & Conditions of Sale” for details.
Buyer’s Premium: A 15% percent Buyer’s Premium will be added to the Successful Bidder’s high bid to determine the contract price to be paid by the Successful Bidder.
Have Questions? Get In Touch
You must be logged in to send an Auction Inquiry.
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
The Assets are being sold “AS IS” “WHERE IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any representations, covenants, guarantees or warranties of any kind or nature, and free and clear of any liens, claims, or encumbrances. By delivering their respective Deposits, all Bidders acknowledge that they have had the opportunity to review and inspect the Assets and will rely solely on their own independent investigations and inspections of the Assets in making their bids. Neither Maltz, the Bank, the Attorney for the Bank nor any of their collective representatives makes any representations or warrantees with respect to the use or condition of the Assets. All Bidders acknowledge that they have conducted their own due diligence in connection with the Assets and are not relying on any information provided by Maltz, the Bank, the Attorney for the Bank, or their professionals. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to submitting an offer. Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.