Corner Development Site
February 9, 2017 at 11:00 am
961-969 Westchester Avenue
Bronx, NY 10459
NY LaGuardia Airport Marriott
102-05 Ditmars Boulevard
East Elmhurst, NY 11369
Bankruptcy Auction – United States Bankruptcy Court Southern District of New York
In Re: 961-969 Westchester Avenue Corp. – Case # 15-12869 (SCC)
24,000+ Sq Ft Buildable Corner Development Site
- 961-969 Westchester Avenue, Bronx, NY 10459
- Borough: Bronx Block: 2715 Lot: 1
- Across from 180,000+ Mixed-Use Redevelopment Site (Including Fresh Start Supermarket & 100+ Residential Units)
- Flourishing Retail District: Banco Popular, Burger King, Checkers, Chase, Dollar Tree, Gamestop, McDonald’s, Planet Fitness, Sprint, Subway & Walgreens
- Only 1 Block from the Intervale Avenue Subway Platform (2 & 5 Trains)
- Less than 1 Mile to I-278 (Bruckner Expressway)
- 1 Mile to Bronx-Lebanon Hospital
- Lot Size: 7,006 Sq Ft
- Lot Dimensions: 100.00′ x 150.08′ x 17.86′ x 113.32′ (Irregular)
- 100′ Frontage on Westchester Avenue
- 150′ Frontage on Kelly Street
- Zoning: R7-1 with C2-4 Commercial Overlay
- Residential FAR: 3.44 (24,100 Sq Ft Buildable)
- Annual Real Estate Taxes: $23,022
- $1,200,000 Minimum Bid
Inspection/Viewing: Vacant Land – Inspect Freely.
Auction Date & Time: Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 11:00 am. Registration begins at 10:00 am.
Auction Location: NY LaGuardia Airport Marriott Hotel, 102-05 Ditmars Boulevard, East Elmhurst, NY 11369. A $1,180,000 bid has been accepted subject to higher bids, with the next bid in the minimum amount of $1,200,000. Online & absentee bidding available with registration at least 5 business days prior to auction, please call for details.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Property will be sold free and clear of all monetary liens. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must present a cashier’s check in the amount of $90,000 made payable to “Leo Fox, as Attorney.”. Please download the complete Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Buyer’s Premium: A six (6%) percent Buyer’s Premium will be added to the Successful Bidder’s high bid to determine the contract price to be paid by the Successful Bidder.
Buyer Broker Participation: A two (2%) percent commission will be paid to any properly licensed Buyer Broker who registers a successful buyer in accordance with the Buyer Broker guidelines. Please download the Broker Participation form for details.
Have Questions? Get In Touch
You must be logged in to send an Auction Inquiry.
Leo Fox, Attorney for the Chapter 11 Debtor and Debtor in Possession
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105