3 Buildings – Redevelop Opp
July 14, 2021 at 11:00 am
177-181 Cortlandt Street & 118 Beekman Avenue
Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
3 Buildings – Potential Redevelopment Opportunity
1,000 Feet from $1 Billion Major Mixed-Use Development Site (Under Construction)
- 177-181 Cortlandt Street & 118 Beekman Avenue, Sleepy Hollow Village, Mount Pleasant Town, Westchester County, NY 10591
- Comprised of 3 Buildings Totaling 8,984 Sq Ft in Booming Local Market
- Former Church Building: 3,864 Sq Ft
- Former Parish Hall: 2,638 Sq Ft
- Single Family Home: 2,482 Sq Ft
- Three Story Home
- 5 Bedrooms & 3.5 Baths
- Private 1-Car Driveway
- Oil-Fired Hot Water Baseboard Heat
- 97.5′ Frontage on Beekman Avenue
- 122′ Frontage on Cortlandt Street
- .5 Mile to Tarrytown Metro-North Station (40 Minutes from Grand Central Station)
- .2 Miles to $1 Billion Edge on Hudson Development Site
- 2 Miles to Hiking and Biking Trails of the 1,400 Acre Rockefeller State Park Preserve
- Zoning: C-2
- Section: 15.11, Block: 6, Lots: 16 & 42
- Full Market Value as Assessed (Village of Sleepy Hollow): $3,341,600
- ’20/’21 Real Estate Taxes: $77,676.75
- Anticipated to be Delivered Vacant at Closing (Currently a Motion Pending Before the Bankruptcy Court)
- About Edge On Hudson 70-Acre Mixed-Use Development Site:
- Click Here for Property Video
- Development Plans Include:
- 1,177 Housing Units
- 140-Room Hotel
- 135,000 Sq Ft Retail Space
- 35,000 Sq Ft Office Space
- Projected Cost of $1 Billion Plus
- 16-Acre Riverfront Park & Waterfront Promenade
- Sleepy Hollow Riverwalk with Views of the Manhattan Skyline
Inspections/Viewings: Available by appointment on July 1st and July 12th (appointments will be accepted on June 28th).
Bidder Qualification Deliverables: A cashier’s check in the amount of $100,000 made payable to “Marianne T. O’Toole, as Trustee”, and signed Terms & Conditions of Sale must be delivered to Maltz Auctions, 39 Windsor Place, Central Islip, NY 11722 before the Bidder Qualification Deadline.
Bidder Qualification Deadline: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 by 2:00 pm.
Auction Date & Time: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 11:00 am. Only Qualified Bidders as defined in Terms & Conditions of Sale are qualified to participate.
Auction Location: Virtual Auction – Credentials will be provided upon bidder qualification. Please call Richard Maltz at 516-349-7022 x 202 with questions.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Property will be sold free and clear of all monetary liens. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must preregister pursuant to the Terms & Conditions of Sale. Within 48 hours following the auction, Successful Bidder must post a deposit in the total amount of 10% of the high bid. Please download the complete Terms & Conditions of Sale.
Broker Participation: Broker Participation Invited – Please call Richard Maltz at 516-349-7022 x 202 for additional information.
You must be logged in to view Documents.
Have Questions? Get In Touch
You must be logged in to send an Auction Inquiry.
Marianne T. O’Toole, Chapter 7 Trustee
LaMonica Herbst & Maniscalco, LLP, Attorneys for the Chapter 7 Trustee
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer DCA# 1240836
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer DCA# 1424944
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
The Property is being sold “AS IS” “WHERE IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS,” without any representations, covenants, guarantees or warranties of any kind or nature whatsoever, and free and clear of any and all interests including, but not limited to, occupancies, liens, claims, encumbrances, interests, judgments and/or mortgages, or adverse claims to title, of whatever kind or nature (collectively, “Interests”), with such Interests, if any, to attach to the proceeds of sale in such order and priority as they existed immediately prior to the entry of the Order for Relief against Amelia Holdings Corp., and subject to, among other things: (a) any state of facts that an accurate survey may show; (b) any state of facts a physical inspection may show; (c) any covenants, restrictions and easements of record; (d) any building or zoning ordinances or other applicable municipal regulations and violations thereof; and (e) environmental conditions.
The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third-party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of all prospective bidders to determine the accuracy of all components of the sale and Property. All prospective bidders are responsible for conducting their own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the Property, including without limitation, the environmental and physical condition of the Property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the public auction.
The Trustee and her professionals, including Maltz Auctions, have not made, and do not make, any representations or warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to, as to the physical condition, expenses, operations, value of the land or buildings thereon, or any other matter or thing affecting or related to the Property that might be pertinent to the purchase of the Property. All prospective bidders acknowledge that they are not relying on any information provided by the Trustee or her professionals, including Maltz Auctions.
Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.