5,300+ SQ FT Luxury Condo
April 18, 2018 at 11:00 am
114 Liberty Street
Manhattan, NY 10006
Bankruptcy Auction – United States Bankruptcy Court Southern District of New York
In Re: JLF 114 Liberty, LLC – Case No. 18-10608 (SHL)
5,300+ Sq Ft Luxury Condo – Spectacular Full-Floor Loft
Northern Financial District/Near Tribeca
- 114 Liberty Street, 8th Floor, Financial District, Manhattan, NY 10006
- 5,349 Sq Ft Full Floor Condo
- Full-Floor Unit with Private Key-Locked Elevator
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Natural Light & City Views
- Tremendous Wall Space – Art Collector’s Dream
- Layout/Room Description:
- Entry Foyer with Coat Room
- Enormous Living Room (1,026 Sq Ft) with Oversized Windows
- Library with Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room
- Den/Media Room
- Gourmet Eat-in Kitchen
- Top of the Line Appliances (Miele, Sub-Zero & Viking)
- Granite Countertops
- Cherry Cabinets
- Wine Storage
- Master Suite with Large Walk-in Closet and En-Suite Bathroom with Jacuzzi Tub and Steam Shower
- 4 Additional Bedrooms
- 3 Bedrooms with Private En-Suite Baths
- 1 Additional Bedroom
- 1 Half Bath
- Laundry Room
- Virtual Doorman
- Live-in Super
- Additional Storage Available
- Additional Information:
- Oversized Soundproof Windows with Magnificent Views Throughout
- Wide Plank Oak Flooring Throughout
- Central Air Conditioning (Two Zones)
- High-End Lighting & Hardwired Sound System Throughout
- Walking Distance to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, J, N, R, W, Z & NJ Path Trains
- World Class Dining and Shopping Steps Away
- 5 Minute Walk to Brookfield Place Shops/Restaurant/Entertainment
- Notable Nearby Shopping: Bottega Veneta, Burberry, Club Monaco, Davidoff, Diane Von Furstenberg, Drybar, Ermenegildo Zenga, Gucci, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Lululemon, Michael Kors, Omega, Paul Smith, Salvatore Ferragamo, Theory, Thomas Pink, Tory Burch & Vince
- Notable Nearby Restaurants: Amada, Capital Grill, Chop’t, Cipriani, Eataly, Harry’s Cafe, Institute of Culinary Education, Nobu, Parm, P.J. Clarke’s, Starbucks
- Notable Nearby Amenities: Drybar, Equinox, Leather Spa, North Cove Sailing Marina, Suitstudio, The Rink at Brookfield Place, Zip Car
- Monthly Common Charges: $2,551
- Annual Real Estate Tax Before Condo Abatement: $57,939
- Annual Real Estate Tax After Condo Abatement: $47,800
- Previously Listed at $9,295,000
- $6,200,000 Minimum Bid
Inspection/Viewing: Available by Appointment. Please call Debbie Donovan at 516-349-7022 x 203.
Bidder Qualification Deadline: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 before 4:00 pm. See attached Bid Procedures or call Richard Maltz (x202) for details.
Bid Qualification Delivery Location: Maltz Auctions, 39 Windsor Place, Central Islip, NY 11722.
Auction Date & Time (Qualified Bidders Only): Wednesday, April 18th at 2:00 pm. Registration commences at 1:45 pm.
Auction Location: Goldberg Weprin Finkel Goldstein LLP, 1501 Broadway, New York, NY 10036.
Terms & Conditions of Sale/Bidding Procedures: Property will be sold free & clear of all monetary liens. In order to qualify to bid, in addition to other requirements, all prospective bidders must present a cashier’s check in the amount of $620,000 made payable to “Goldberg Weprin Finkel Goldstein LLP”. Within 48 hours following the auction, Successful Bidder must post a deposit in the total amount of 14% of the high bid. Closing must occur on or before May 15, 2018. Please download the complete Terms & Conditions of Sale/Bidding Procedures & Asset Purchase Agreement.
Buyer’s Premium: A four (4%) percent Buyer’s Premium will be added to the Successful Bidder’s high bid to determine the contract price to be paid by the Successful Bidder.
Broker Participation: A one (1%) percent commission will be paid to any properly licensed Buyer Broker who registers a successful buyer in accordance with the Buyer Broker guidelines. Please download the Broker Participation Form for details.
Goldberg Weprin Finkel Goldstein LLP, Attorneys for the Mortgagee
Have Questions? Get In Touch
You must be logged in to send an Auction Inquiry.
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
The Real Property is being sold “AS IS” “WHERE IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any representations, covenants, guarantees or warranties of any kind or nature, and free and clear of any liens, claims, or encumbrances of whatever kind or nature, with such liens, if any, to attach to the proceeds of sale in such order and priority as they existed immediately prior to the Closing, and the sale of the Real Property is subject to, among other things (a) any state of facts that an accurate survey may show; (b) any covenants, restrictions and easements of record; (c) any state of facts a physical inspection may show; (d) any building or zoning ordinances or other applicable municipal regulations and violations thereof; and (e) environmental conditions. By delivering their respective Deposits, all Bidders acknowledge that they have had the opportunity to review and inspect the Real Property, the state of title thereof and laws, rules and regulations applicable thereto, and will rely solely thereon and on their own independent investigations and inspections of the Real Property in making their bids. Neither Maltz, the Seller nor any of their collective representatives makes any representations or warrantees with respect to the permissible uses of the Real Property including, but not limited to, the zoning of the Real Property. All Bidders acknowledge that they have conducted their own due diligence in connection with the Real Property and are not relying on any information provided by Maltz, the Seller, or their professionals. The Real Property will be sold subject to any and all violations or conditions requiring corrective action. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third-party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to determine the accuracy of all components of the sale and Property. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the Property, including without limitation, environmental and physical condition of the Property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction. Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.