4,900+ SQ FT Mixed-Use Building
December 12, 2019 at 12:30 pm
188-18 Linden Boulevard
St. Albans, NY 11412
NY LaGuardia Airport Marriott Hotel
102-05 Ditmars Boulevard
East Elmhurst, NY 11369
Bankruptcy Auction – United States Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of New York
In Re: Juanita Simmons – Case # 19-42111-CEC
4,900± Sq Ft Block-Through Building
2 Retail Storefronts & 2 Residential Apartments
- 188-18 a/k/a 188-20 Linden Boulevard, St. Albans, Queens, NY 11412
- 4,958 Sq Ft 2-Story Building
- 2,479 Sq Ft Commercial Space
- 2,479 Sq Ft Residential Space
- 3,431 Sq Ft Irregular Lot (46.25′ x 70.5′)
- 1st Floor:
- 2 Retail Units (Currently configured as one unit)
- 46.25′ Frontage on Linden Boulevard
- Entrances to each Unit on Linden Boulevard & Everitt Place
- 2nd Floor:
- 2 Residential Apartments (Believed to be Month-to-Month Tenants at $1,925 and $1,465)
- 2 BR / 2 BA
- 3 BR / 1 BA
- Separate Entrance to 2nd Floor on Everitt Place
- Full Basement
- Space Divided into Offices, Storage & Utilities
- Outside Entrance
- Additional Information:
- Fuel: Gas
- Heat: 3 Gas-Fired Hot Water Heat Systems
- Hot Water: 2 Gas-Fired Hot Water Heaters
- 4 Gas Meters & 5 Electric Meters
- Year Built: 1920
- Fireproof Steel Construction
- R5D Zoning District
- 1 Block to LIRR St. Albans Station – 27 Minute Commute to Penn Station
- Within 1 Block of MTA Q3 & Q4 Bus Lines
- 3 Miles to JFK Airport
- 5 Miles to Aqueduct Racetrack / Resorts World Casino
- Borough: Queens Block: 12442 Lot: 15
- Annual Real Estate Taxes: $5,031
- Commercial Space Currently Occupied and Delivered ______ at Closing
- Residential Space Currently Occupied and Sold Subject to Existing Leases/Occupancies
Viewings: The Only Day for Access will be Monday, December 9th, from 1:30pm – 3:30 pm (Please Call to Confirm Access).
Auction Date & Time: Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 12:30 pm. Registration begins at 12:00 noon.
Auction Location: NY LaGuardia Airport Marriott Hotel, 102-05 Ditmars Boulevard, East Elmhurst, NY 11369.
Terms & Conditions of Sale/Bidding Procedures: Property will be sold free and clear of all monetary liens. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must present a cashier’s check in the amount of $50,000 made payable to “Gregory Messer, Esq., as Chapter 7 Trustee”. Please download the complete Bidding Procedures.
Buyer’s Premium: A five (5%) percent Buyer’s Premium will be added to the Successful Bidder’s high bid to determine the contract price to be paid by the Successful Bidder.
Have Questions? Get In Touch
You must be logged in to send an Auction Inquiry.
Gregory Messer, Chapter 7 Trustee
LaMonica Herbst & Maniscalco, LLP, Attorneys for the Chapter 7 Trustee
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
The Real Property is being sold “AS IS” “WHERE IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any representations, covenants, guarantees or warranties of any kind or nature, and free and clear of any liens, claims, or encumbrances of whatever kind or nature, with such liens, if any, to attach to the proceeds of sale in such order and priority as they existed immediately prior to the Closing, and the sale of the Real Property is subject to, among other things (a) any state of facts that an accurate survey may show; (b) any covenants, restrictions and easements of record; (c) any state of facts a physical inspection may show; (d) any building or zoning ordinances or other applicable municipal regulations and violations thereof; and (e) environmental conditions. By delivering their respective Deposits, all Bidders acknowledge that they have had the opportunity to review and inspect the Real Property, the state of title thereof and laws, rules and regulations applicable thereto, and will rely solely thereon and on their own independent investigations and inspections of the Real Property in making their bids. Neither Maltz, the Trustee, the Attorney for the Trustee nor any of their collective representatives makes any representations or warranties with respect to the permissible uses of the Real Property including, but not limited to, the zoning of the Real Property. All Bidders acknowledge that they have conducted their own due diligence in connection with the Real Property and are not relying on any information provided by Maltz, the Trustee, the Attorney for the Trustee, or their professionals. The Real Property will be sold subject to any and all violations or conditions requiring corrective action. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to determine the accuracy of all components of the sale and Property. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the Property, including without limitation, environmental and physical condition of the Property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction. Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.