4,000 SQ FT Lux Ski Home
Securities & Exchange Auction
December 17, 2015 at 7:00 pm
4 Stonehouse Road
Winhall, VT, 05340
Marriott Residence Inn
9 Gerhard Road
Plainview, NY 11803
Securities and Exchange Commission Directed Auction – US District Court Southern District of New York – Case No. 09-CV-07594-KBF-THK
4,000 Sq Ft Luxury Ski Home – Breathtaking Mountain Views
Only 2 Miles from Stratton Mountain Resort
- 4 Stonehouse Road, Winhall (a/k/a Stratton Mountain Resort), VT 05340 – [a/k/a 724 Stonehouse Road]
- Prime Location Within Exclusive Neighborhood of High Meadow
- Panoramic Views of Stratton Mountain
- Natural Wooded Setting
- Across from Stratton Mountain Golf Course
- 4,000± Sq Ft Home
- 1± Acre Property
- 4 Bedrooms & 4 Bathrooms
- Kitchen w/ Granite Countertops & Stainless Appliances (Wolf Range & Sub-Zero Refrigerator) w/Breakfast Bar
- Family Room w/ Dramatic Floor-to-Ceiling Stone Fireplace, Cathedral Ceiling & Sliding Doors to Deck
- Wet Bar w/Wine Cooler
- Living Room w/Brick Fireplace
- Dining Room w/Sliding Door to Deck
- Bedroom w/Wood Cathedral Ceiling & Brick Fireplace
- Full Bathroom
- Heated 2-Car Garage
- Ski-Room Entry
- Wood Flooring
- Wrap-Around Deck
- Master Bedroom w/ Full Bath & Jacuzzi Tub
- (2) Bedrooms w/ Vaulted Ceilings & Skylights
- Full Bath w/ Jacuzzi Tub
- Washer / Dryer
- Finished Basement w/ Family Room/Sleeping Quarters
- Full Bath w/Shower
- Community Systems (Central Water, Sewer)
- Oil Fired Hot Water Baseboard Heat
- Shuttle Bus Service & Sport Club Membership Available
- Annual Association Dues: $1,440 (Street Maintenance & Security)
- Annual Real Estate Taxes: $21,138.29
- Previously Listed at $1,325,000
- $425,000 Suggested Opening Bid
Directions: From Route 30 in Bondville, VT: Turn south onto Stratton Mountain Access Road. Proceed 2.1 Miles. Turn Left onto Summit View Rd (0.4 Mile). Turn Right onto High Meadow Road (0.3 Mile). Turn Right onto Stone House Road. House is on the right side of the street, up the gravel driveway approx. 250′ from corner of High Meadow Road.
Inspections/Viewings: Sunday, December 6th and Friday, December 11th from 12:00 noon – 3:00 pm.
Auction Date & Time: Thursday, December 17th at 7:00 pm. Registration begins at 6:00 pm.
Auction Location: Two live bidding locations available. Onsite and at the Marriott Residence Inn, 9 Gerhard Road, Plainview, NY 11803. Online & absentee bidding available with registration at least 5 business days prior to auction, please call for details.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Property will be sold free and clear of all liens, claims & encumbrances. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must present a cashier’s check in an amount of $42,500 made payable to “Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf Escrow Account”. Closing may occur as early as December 31, 2015 and must occur within 45 days after the auction. Successful Bidder shall be granted a 30-day extension to close if he/she posts an additional non-refundable 10% deposit. Please download the complete Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Buyer’s Premium: A six percent (6%) Buyer’s Premium will be added to the Successful Bidder’s high bid to determine the contract price to be paid by the Successful Bidder.
Buyer Broker Participation: A two percent (2%) commission will be paid to any properly licensed Buyer Broker who registers a successful buyer in accordance with the Buyer Broker guidelines. Please download the Broker Participation form for details.
David R. Maltz, Liquidating Agent Pursuant to Court Order
Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP, Attorneys for the Liquidating Agent
Thomas J. Hirchak Jr., CAI, MPPA, Licensed Auctioneer
Thomas Hirchak Company, Licensed Real Estate Brokers
Have Questions? Get In Touch
You must be logged in to send an Auction Inquiry.
The Property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the Property is made by the Liquidating Agent, Auction Companies or any of their Agents. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of the Buyer and/or Buyer’s Broker to determine the accuracy of all components of the sale and Property. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the Property, including without limitation, environmental and physical condition of the Property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Auction.
Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.