3 Lux Miami Beach Condos
June 11, 2015 at 11:00 am
2201 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 22014
Bankruptcy Auction – United States Bankruptcy Court Southern District of New York
In Re: Imperial Capital, LLC • Case # 14-10236-SCC
3 Luxurious Hotel-Condominiums at the Fontainebleau II Miami Beach
Oceanfront Resort Complex – Studio, 1 BR & 2 BR Configurations
- 4401 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida 33140
- 3 Units Available Individually, in Groups or in Bulk
- The Hotel-Condo Units are Ideally Located Within the Prestigious Luxury Oceanfront Resort Complex of the Fontainebleau
- Condominium Building Known as Fontainebleau II Tresor
- Sold Fully Furnished
- Optional Hotel Rental Program
- Unit 714 – 1 Bedroom Suite
- 1,066 Sq Ft of Interior Living Area + 2 Terraces
- 1 Bedroom & 2 Baths
- 2 Terraces
- Southwestern View
- Monthly Maintenance: $998.72
- Annual Real Estate Taxes (2014): $8,838.55
- Unit 716 – Junior Suite/Studio
- 491 Sq Ft of Interior Living Area + Terrace
- Studio Layout w/ 1 Bath
- Southwestern View
- Monthly Maintenance: $462.72
- Annual Real Estate Taxes: $5,390.67
- Units 714 & 716 Combined Create a 2 Bedroom & 3 Bath Lockout
- Benefit of Additional 59 Sq Ft Foyer
- Unit 2202 – Junior Suite/Studio
- 516 Sq Ft of Interior Living Area + Terrace
- Studio Layout w/ 1 Bath
- Southeastern View
- Monthly Maintenance: $484.54
- Annual Real Estate Taxes (2014): $6,805.56
- Resident Amenities:
- Private Owner’s Lounge
- Fully Staffed Lobby
- Swimming Pool
- 24-Hour Security & Valet Parking
- Resort’s Amenities (Owner Accessible):
- Family-Oriented Water Playground
- Multiple Pools (Family & Adult-Oriented)
- Lighted Tennis Courts, Tennis Pro & Shops
- Lapis Health Spa
- Billiard Room
- Bike/Jogging Path
- 1,200′ of Private Beach with Access to Endless Activities
- In-Room Dining, Concierge & Housekeeping Services
- Numerous 5 Star Restaurants, Lounges & World-Famous LIV Nightclub
- Shopping Arcade
- And More…
- Additional Information:
- Maintenance Fee Includes Air Conditioning, Electricity, Valet & Free Daily Breakfast in Owners Lounge
- Built in 2005
- The Trustee, through his Broker, has received and accepted an opening bid of $1,600,000 for units 714 & 716, subject to higher bids at the auction, with the next acceptable bid to be in the minimum amount of $1,630,000.
- The Trustee, through his Broker, has received and accepted an opening bid of $650,000 for unit 2202, subject to higher bids at the auction, with the next acceptable bid to be in the minimum amount of $660,000.
Inspection/Viewing: Available by appointment, please call 516-349-7022 for details.
Auction Date & Time: Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 12:00 Noon. Registration Commences at 11:00 am.
Auction Location: Live Bidding will be Available from Florida and New York. Florida Bidding Location: Holiday Inn Hotel, 4333 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140. New York Bidding Location: US Bankruptcy Court, One Bowling Green, Courtroom 621, New York, NY 10004. Absentee & Online Bidding Additionally Available with Verified Registration at Least 5 Days Prior to Auction.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Property will be sold free & clear of all liens, claims & encumbrances. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must present a bank check in the amount of $40,000 to bid on Unit 2202, $40,000 to bid on Unit 716 and/or $60,000 to bid on Unit 714, made payable to “Salvatore LaMonica, Esq., as Trustee”. Please download the complete Terms & Conditions of Sale (available shortly).
Buyer’s Premium: A five percent (5%) Buyer’s Premium will be added to the Successful Bidder’s high bid to determine the contract price to be paid by the Successful Bidder.
Buyer Broker Participation: A one percent (1%) commission will be paid to any properly licensed Buyer Broker who registers a successful buyer in accordance with the Buyer Broker guidelines. Please download the Broker Participation form for details.
Have Questions? Get In Touch
You must be logged in to send an Auction Inquiry.
Salvatore LaMonica, Esq., Chapter 11 Operating Trustee
LaMonica, Herbst & Maniscalco LLP, Attorneys for the Chapter 11 Trustee
David R. Maltz, Auctioneer DCA# 762794
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer DCA# 1240836
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer DCA# 1424944
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
These Properties are being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the Property is made by the Trustee, Attorneys for the Trustee, Auction Company/Brokerage Firm or any of their Agents. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of the Buyer and/or Buyer’s Broker to determine the accuracy of all components of the sale and Property. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the Property, including without limitation, environmental and physical condition of the Property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction.
Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.