3 BR Duplex Condo
Bankruptcy Auction – United States Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of New York
In Re: Margaret M. Liu – Case # 19-42127 (nhl)
3 Bedroom Duplex Condo
Boro West Court Condo – Prime Borough Park Location
- 1025 45th Street, Unit 1A, Borough Park, Brooklyn, NY
- 3 Bedrooms & 3 Full Bathrooms
- 1,416 Sq Ft Duplex Condominium (Per Condo Declaration)
- Main Level: (Current Configuration)
- 4 Bedrooms & 2 Full Baths
- Kitchen/Dining Room/Living Room Combo
- Spiral Staircase to Lower Level
- Lower Level:
- 1 Additional Bedroom/Office & Full 1 Bath
- Private Access to Rear of Building
- Additional Information:
- Borough: Brooklyn Block: 5608 Lot: 1001
- Condo Development 300180
- 26 Units in Building
- Individually Metered for Gas (Cooking) and Electric
- 1 Block to Fort Hamilton Parkway MTA Subway Station (D Line)
- 1 Block to Fort Hamilton Parkway & New Utrecht Avenue Retail and Restaurants
- Monthly Common Charges: Appx. $618.36 (Includes Heat, Water & Insurance)
- Annual Real Estate Taxes: $6,099
ONLINE-ONLY BIDDING – CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE BIDDING
Bidding is available by computer or download of the Maltz Auctions App on the App Store or Google Play
The Following 4 BR Duplex Condo in the Same Building is being Sold
Viewings (By Appointment Only: Dates TBA in May. Mandatory: Please complete the “Required Viewing Forms” under the documents tab and bring to your scheduled appointment. Access will not be granted without these forms and anyone deemed a potential health risk will not be provided access. PPE requirements strictly enforced. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Pre-Registration Required to Bid: You must send in signed Terms & Conditions of Sale, signed Online Bidding Form and a $40,000 deposit to be approved for bidding.
Auction Date: Online-Only bidding will open Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 11:30 am and is scheduled to close on Thursday May 27, 2021 at 11:30 am. Visit RemoteBidding.MaltzAuctions.com or download the Maltz Auctions App on the Apple Store or Google Play.
Bidding Process: If a bid is placed with less than one minute remaining, the bidding period will be extended so one minute remains for competing bids to be entered. If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to one minute. Once no further bidding activity occurs, the sale closes when the time runs out.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Sold free and clear of all monetary liens. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must present a cashier’s check in the amount of $40,000 made payable to “Robert J. Musso, Esq., as Chapter 7 Trustee”, signed Terms & Conditions of Sale, and signed Online Bidding Form to Maltz Auctions at 39 Windsor Place, Central Islip, NY 11722 twenty-four hours prior to the scheduled close of bidding. Closing must occur within 20 days following board approval, but in no event earlier than 45 days after the auction. Successful Bidder shall be granted a single 30-day extension to close if he/she posts an additional non-refundable 10% deposit.
Buyer’s Premium: A five percent (5%) Buyer’s Premium will be added to the Successful Bidder’s high bid to determine the contract price to be paid by the Successful Bidder.
Due Diligence Documents
You must be logged in to view Documents.
Have Questions? Get In Touch
Robert J. Musso, Chapter 7 Trustee
Rosenberg Musso & Weiner LLP, Attorneys for the Chapter 7 Trustee