- October 14, 2022 at 1:00 pm
- October 18, 2022 at 10:30 am
- October 14, 2022
- from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
- October 17, 2022
- from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
39 Windsor Place
Central Islip, NY 11722
26′ Custom Mobile Food Truck
2014 International Dura Star 4300
$18,000 Opening Bid
2014 International 26′ Custom Mobile Kitchen
- 7.6 L L6 Maxxforce Diesel Engine
- VIN# 3HAMMAAL4EL785181
- 155,885 Miles
- GVWR: 25,999 Lbs.
- 26′ Box/Kitchen Length
- Automatic Transmission
- Air Brakes
- New Airbrakes, High-Pressure Canister and New BAtteries
- Self-Storing Loading Ramp
- Service and PAyment Windows
- Kohler Command Pro CH440 14HP Generator
- Built-in Armebe LP Gas Tanks
- Grey Water Storage Tanks
- Rear Door Opens to Utilize Loading Dock Parking
- 4-Camera Digital Surveillance
- Work Space for 6 Employees
- Core Pro Range w/ 2 Burners and Flat Top
- Core PRo FLat Top and Grill
- Eagle Group 4-Pan 30,000 BTU Steam Table
- Pro-Tex II L3000 Industrial Fire Suppression System
with CSS30-10 Custom Stainless Steel Hood
- Beverage-Air Freezer – Model KF24-1AS
- Everest Refrigerator – Model ESR1
- (2) Sierra Deep Fryers – SRF-35/40 LP
- Ikon Series Koolit Refrigerator
- Beverage Air 2 Door Stainless Steel Prep Table – Model SPA48-12
- Marey Hot Water Heater – Model GA10/LP
- Fresh Water Holding Tank
- Diamond Plate Steel Floor Plates
- 3-Basin Stainless Steel Sink with Spray Nozzle
- Single Basin Stainless Steel Wash Sink
- Butcher Block Table
- Curtis GEM 3 Satellite Server
- Stainless Steel Bins and Prep/Cooking Tools
- Gemini Coffee Brewer
- Paper/Takeout/Kitchen Items
Point of Sale System/Menu Display System:
- 4 Menu Displays
- Server Rack
- Qnap TS-253D Service Portal
- Epson Printers
- TP-Link 8 Port Switch
- Toast Credit Card Processing System with Table and Multiple Inputs/Screens
- All Orders Shown on Chefs Screen, Including Online Orders
- POS System can run Two “Virtual Restaurants” Simultaneously
- $18,000 Opening Bid
Pre-Registration Required to Bid: You must submit the signed Terms and Conditions of Sale and Online Bidding Form and a deposit ($500 minimum) to be approved for bidding. Acceptable forms of deposit are cashier’s check, postal money order, and wire transfer (funds must be received at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled end time of the auction or you may not be approved to bid prior to the conclusion of the auction). The credit card authentication process does not qualify as meeting this requirement. Your buying power will be 4x the amount of your deposit. For example, if you send $1,000 you will be approved for up to $4,000 in bidding ($500 Minimum Deposit). All unspent deposits will be processed for a refund within 72 business hours following the conclusion of the auction.
Inspection: Friday, September 23rd, Monday, September 26th from 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM, and Tuesday, September 27th from 9:00 am – 10:30 Am or by appointment.
Auction Date: Online Bidding will open Friday, October 14, 2022, at 1:00 pm and is scheduled for the first lot to close on Tuesday, October 18, 2022, at 10:30 am. Visit RemoteBidding.MaltzAuctions.com or download the Maltz Auctions App on the Apple Store or Google Play.
Bidding Process: If a bid is placed with less than one minute remaining, the bidding period will be extended so one minute remains for competing bids to be entered. If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to one minute. Once no further bidding activity occurs, the sale closes when the time runs out.
Asset Location: 39 Windsor Place, Central Islip, NY 11722.
You must be logged in to view Documents.
Have Questions? Get In Touch
You must be logged in to send an Auction Inquiry.
*Maltz Auctions, Inc. d/b/a Maltz Auctions is Acting as Marketing Agent
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
These assets are being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller, Auction Company or any of their Agents. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third-party sources and has not been independently verified. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction Sale. Maltz Auctions, Inc., d/b/a Maltz Auctions is exclusively acting as the marketing agent.