December 11, 2020 at 1:00 pm
- December 9, 2020 at 1:00 pm
- December 11, 2020 at 1:00 pm
- November 23, 2020
61 Lexington Avenue, Unit 6F
Manhattan, NY 10016
Bankruptcy Auction – United States Bankruptcy Court Southern District of New York
In Re: LIBERTY BRIDGE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT GP, LLC, et al., – Case # 20-10009 (SCC) Jointly Administered
Penthouse Condop – Convertible 2-BR Duplex – Recently Renovated
Private 300 Sq Ft Rooftop Terrace with NYC Skyline Views
- 61 Lexington Avenue, Unit 6F, Kips Bay, Manhattan, NY 10010
- Ideally Located Between Gramercy, NoMad & Kips Bay
- Currently Configured as a 1 Bedroom Duplex (Estimated at 700 Sq Ft)
- Second Bedroom Conversion Possible in Current Living Room Area
- 300 Sq Ft (Appx) Private Rooftop Terrace – Views of Some of NYC’s most Iconic Buildings Such as the Chrysler, Empire State and NY Life Buildings
- Large Closets
- Condop (Co-Op with Condo Rules): Investors, Unrestricted Subletting & Pied-a-Terre’s Permitted
- Unique Brick Lined Hallways
- Elevator Building
- Unit Layout:
- 1st Floor:
- Dining Area
- Living Room (Potential for 2nd Bedroom Conversion)
- Full Bath
- 2nd Floor: (Spiral Staircase with Skylight Above Leading Up)
- Bedroom (Appx 110 Sq Ft)
- Private Rooftop Terrace (Appx 300 Sq Ft) Accessed via Sliding Doors
- Built-in Seating
- Electric and Irrigation in Place
- Shed Storage
- Area Information:
- Directly Across the Street from Baruch College
- Near Fairway Market, Equinox, Freehand Hotel, Gramercy Park Hotel & Much More
- East 25th Street in the Process of Being Converted to a Pedestrian Only Walkway with Major Infrastructure Upgrades
- 2 Blocks to Madison Square Park
- 3 Blocks to MTA Subway 23rd & Park Station (6 Train)
- 5 Blocks to MTA Subway 23rd and Broadway Station (N, Q, R & W Trains)
- 4 Blocks to Gramercy Park
- 15 Minute Walk to Penn Station
- Additional Information:
- Monthly Maintenance Charges: $2,145
- Maintenance Charges Include: Taxes, Maintenance, Heat & Hot Water
- Cooking Gas and Electric are not Included in Maintenance Charges
- Building Amenities Include a Live-in Super and Laundry Facilities
- Currently Occupied & Delivered Vacant at Closing
- $450,000 Opening Bid
- Additional Information, Including Viewing Availability Coming Soon
Bidding is available by computer or download of the Maltz Auctions App on the App Store or Google play
Viewings: Viewings: Monday, November 23rd. By Appointment Only, No Walk-Ins will be Permitted. Please Click Here to Schedule. A Maximum of 2 Attendees Per Appointment. Covid Forms Must be Filled out by All Parties Prior to Entry or Acess will be Denied (Available on Scheduling Website). Appointments are Scheduled on a First Come, First Served Basis. Additional Dates TBA.
Pre-Registration Required to Bid: You must send in signed Terms and Conditions of Sale, signed Online Bidding Form and a $45,000 deposit to be approved for bidding. All documents and funds must be received at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled end time of the auction, or you may not be approved to bid prior to the conclusion of the auction.
Auction Date: Online-Only bidding will open Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 1:00 pm and is scheduled to close on Friday, December 11, 2020 at 1:00 pm. Visit RemoteBidding.MaltzAuctions.com or download the Maltz Auctions App on the Apple Store or Google Play.
Bidding Process: If a bid is placed with less than one minute remaining, the bidding period will be extended so one minute remains for competing bids to be entered. If any further bidding occurs, the extension timer will reset to one minute. Once no further bidding activity occurs, the sale closes when the time runs out.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Sold free and clear of all monetary liens. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must present a cashier’s check in the amount of $45,000 made payable to “Kenneth P. Silverman, Chapter 7 Trustee”, signed Terms & Conditions of Sale and signed Online Bidding Form to Maltz Auctions at 39 Windsor Place, Central Islip, NY 11722 twenty-four hours prior to the scheduled close of bidding. Closing must occur within 20 days following board approval, but in no event earlier than 45 days after the auction. Successful Bidder shall be granted a single 30-day extension to close if he/she posts an additional non-refundable 10% deposit.
Buyer’s Premium: A five (5%) percent Buyer’s Premium will be added to the Successful Bidder’s high bid to determine the contract price paid by the Successful Bidder.
You must be logged in to view Documents.
Have Questions? Get In Touch
You must be logged in to send an Auction Inquiry.
Kenneth P. Silverman, Chapter 7 Trustee
Silverman Acampora LLP, Attorneys for the Chapter 7 Trustee
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
The Real Property is being sold “AS IS” “WHERE IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any representations, covenants, guarantees or warranties of any kind or nature, and free and clear of any liens, claims, or encumbrances of whatever kind or nature, with such liens, if any, to attach to the proceeds of sale in such order and priority as they existed immediately prior to the Closing, and the sale of the Real Property is subject to, among other things (a) any state of facts that an accurate survey may show; (b) any covenants, restrictions and easements of record; (c) any state of facts a physical inspection may show; (d) any building or zoning ordinances or other applicable municipal regulations and violations thereof; and (e) environmental conditions. By delivering their respective Deposits, all Bidders acknowledge that they have had the opportunity to review and inspect the Real Property, the state of title thereof and laws, rules and regulations applicable thereto, and will rely solely thereon and on their own independent investigations and inspections of the Real Property in making their bids. Neither Maltz, the Seller nor any of their collective representatives makes any representations or warrantees with respect to the permissible uses of the Real Property including, but not limited to, the zoning of the Real Property. All Bidders acknowledge that they have conducted their own due diligence in connection with the Real Property and are not relying on any information provided by Maltz, the Seller, or their professionals. The Real Property will be sold subject to any and all violations or conditions requiring corrective action. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third-party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to determine the accuracy of all components of the sale and Property. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the Property, including without limitation, environmental and physical condition of the Property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction. Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.