October 16, 2020 at 11:00 am
- October 14, 2020 at 11:00 am
- October 16, 2020 at 11:00 am
8 Milburn Avenue
Baldwin Harbor, NY 11510
Immediate Sale Directed via Public Auction
2.9+ Acre Waterfront Site
770′ Waterfront Lot with Unobstructed Views of Middle Bay
- 8 Milburn Avenue, Baldwin Harbor, Nassau County, NY 11510
- 2.9671 Acre Development Site
- Deed Restrictions in Place – Town Board and/or Residents May Waive Deed Restrictions
- Must Remain a Private Beach Club Open to Residents of Baldwin Section 1 – 14
- Limited to the Construction of Pool(s), Beach Area, Recreation Area, Parking Areas, Sanitary Facilities, Locker Facilities, Refreshment Facilities and such other Facilities to Develop and Maintain the area as a Private Beach Club to Residents.
- Baldwin LIRR Station Under 3 Miles Away
- Freeport LIRR Station Under 4 Miles Away
- Less than 1 Mile by Boat to Freeport’s “Nautical Mile”
- One Story Masonry Structure Exists on the Property
- (2) In-Ground Pool have been Filled in
- County: Nassau; Section: 54; Block: 590; Lot: 31 (Also Known as Lot#’s 31 & 32)
- Baldwin School District # 10
- Lot Size: 129,776 Sq Ft (Appx. .6 Acres are Below the High Water Line and Below the Flagged Wetland Line)
- 770′ Waterfront
- 429′ Street Frontage
- Land Code: Bay Waterfront
- Property Class Code 560.14
- Land Title: Beach Club – Private – Non Exempt
- Annual Real Estate Taxes: $34,337.67
- Currently Vacant & Delivered Vacant at Closing
- Previously Listed at $2,600,000
- $1,150,000 Minimum Bid
Viewings: Available by appointment upon request.
Pre-Registration Required to Bid: You Must send in signed Terms and Conditions of Sale, signed Online Bidding Form and a $115,000 deposit to be approved for bidding. Acceptable forms of deposit are cashier’s check, postal money order, and wire transfer (funds/forms must be received at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled end time of the auction or you may not be approved to bid prior to the conclusion of the auction).
Auction Date: Online Bidding will open Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 11:00 am and is scheduled to close on Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:00 am. Visit RemoteBidding.MaltzAuctions.com or download the Maltz Auctions App on the Apple Store or Google Play.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Property sold free & clear of all monetary liens. In order to qualify to bid, all prospective bidders must present a cashier’s check in the amount of $115,000 made payable to “NORRIS, MCLAUGHLAN P.A. as attorneys”. Within 48 hours following the auction, Successful Bidder must post a deposit in the total amount of 18% of the high bid. Subject to sale prior to auction as pre-auction offers will be considered. Please download the complete Terms & Conditions of Sale.
Buyer’s Premium: An eight (8%) percent Buyer’s Premium will be added to the Successful Bidder’s high bid to determine the contract price to be paid by the Successful Bidder.
Broker Participation: A two (2%) percent commission will be paid to any properly licensed Buyer Broker who registers a Successful Buyer in accordance with the Buyer Broker guidelines. Please download the Broker Participation Form for details.
You must be logged in to view Documents.
Have Questions? Get In Touch
You must be logged in to send an Auction Inquiry.
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
The Real Property is being sold “AS IS” “WHERE IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any representations, covenants, guarantees or warranties of any kind or nature, and free and clear of any liens, claims, or encumbrances of whatever kind or nature, with such liens, if any, to attach to the proceeds of sale in such order and priority as they existed immediately prior to the Closing, and the sale of the Real Property is subject to, among other things (a) any state of facts that an accurate survey may show; (b) any covenants, restrictions and easements of record; (c) any state of facts a physical inspection may show; (d) any building or zoning ordinances or other applicable municipal regulations and violations thereof; and (e) environmental conditions. By delivering their respective Deposits, all Bidders acknowledge that they have had the opportunity to review and inspect the Real Property, the state of title thereof and laws, rules and regulations applicable thereto, and will rely solely thereon and on their own independent investigations and inspections of the Real Property in making their bids. Neither Maltz, the Seller nor any of their collective representatives makes any representations or warrantees with respect to the permissible uses of the Real Property including, but not limited to, the zoning of the Real Property. All Bidders acknowledge that they have conducted their own due diligence in connection with the Real Property and are not relying on any information provided by Maltz, the Seller, or their professionals. The Real Property will be sold subject to any and all violations or conditions requiring corrective action. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third-party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to determine the accuracy of all components of the sale and Property. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the Property, including without limitation, environmental and physical condition of the Property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction. Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.