18,000+ SQ FT Corner Site
Corporate Liquidation Auction
March 14, 2019 at 1:00 pm
400 West Merrick Road
Valley Stream, NY 11580
Corporate Liquidation Auction
18,000+ Sq Ft Corner Block-Through Redevelopment Site
2,100+ Sq Ft Office/Showroom – Tremendous Traffic Count
PRE-AUCTION OFFER ACCEPTED – SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION
- 400 West Merrick Road a/k/a Merrick Road, Valley Stream, NY 11580
- Prime Location on Main Thoroughfare – 20,800+ Daily Traffic Count
- 18,883 Sq Ft Corner Block-Through Lot
- 2,168 Sq Ft Single Story Office/Showroom & Asphalt Parking Lot
- 394′ Frontage on 3 Roads with 5 Total Curb Cuts
- 201′ on West Merrick Road (3 Curbs Cuts)
- 84′ on Montague Street (1 Curb Cut)
- 109′ on Waldinger Avenue a/k/a Bismark Street (1 Curb Cut)
- Ideal Potential Uses Include: New/Used Car Lot, Restaurant, Convenience Store, Gas Station
- 1 Mile to the Valley Stream LIRR Station
- 2.5 Blocks North of Sunrise Highway
- 3.5 Blocks to Green Acres Mall
- 1.3 Miles to the Belt Parkway
- 1.4 Miles to the Southern State Parkway
- Additional Information:
- Section: 37; Block: 367; Lots: 8 & 11
- Year Built: 1955
- HVAC: Rooftop System
- Fuel: Gas
- Electric: 200 Amp Service
- Current Annual School & General Real Estate Taxes (2018): $77,618
- Current Annual Village Taxes (’18): $11,968.49
- Hypothetical County Taxes Under New Assessment (School & General, Effective ’20-’21): $66,271.16
- Currently Vacant & Delivered Vacant at Closing
- Previously Listed at $1,300,000
- $475,000 Opening Bid
Auction Date & Time: AUCTION CANCELLED – PRE-AUCTION OFFER ACCEPTED.
Auction Location: NY LaGuardia Airport Marriott Hotel, 102-05 Ditmars Boulevard, East Elmhurst, NY 11369. Online & absentee bidding available with registration at least 5 business days prior to the auction, please call for details.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Property will be sold free & clear of all liens, claims and encumbrances. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must present a cashier’s check in the amount of $47,500 made payable to “Maltz Auctions Inc.”. Subject to sale prior to auction as pre-auction offers will be considered. Please download the complete Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Buyer’s Premium: An eight percent (8%) Buyer’s Premium will be added to the Successful Bidder’s high bid to determine the contract price to be paid by the Successful Bidder.
Broker Participation: A two (2%) percent commission will be paid to any properly licensed Buyer Broker who registers a Successful Buyer in accordance with the Buyer Broker guidelines. Please download the Broker Participation Form for details.
Have Questions? Get In Touch
You must be logged in to send an Auction Inquiry.
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
The Real Property is being sold “AS IS” “WHERE IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any representations, covenants, guarantees or warranties of any kind or nature, and free and clear of any liens, claims, or encumbrances of whatever kind or nature, with such liens, if any, to attach to the proceeds of sale in such order and priority as they existed immediately prior to the Closing, and the sale of the Real Property is subject to, among other things (a) any state of facts that an accurate survey may show; (b) any covenants, restrictions and easements of record; (c) any state of facts a physical inspection may show; (d) any building or zoning ordinances or other applicable municipal regulations and violations thereof; and (e) environmental conditions. By delivering their respective Deposits, all Bidders acknowledge that they have had the opportunity to review and inspect the Real Property, the state of title thereof and laws, rules and regulations applicable thereto, and will rely solely thereon and on their own independent investigations and inspections of the Real Property in making their bids. Neither Maltz, the Seller nor any of their collective representatives makes any representations or warrantees with respect to the permissible uses of the Real Property including, but not limited to, the zoning of the Real Property. All Bidders acknowledge that they have conducted their own due diligence in connection with the Real Property and are not relying on any information provided by Maltz, the Seller, or their professionals. The Real Property will be sold subject to any and all violations or conditions requiring corrective action. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to determine the accuracy of all components of the sale and Property. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the Property, including without limitation, environmental and physical condition of the Property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction. Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.