1,700 Sq Ft Duplex Co-Op
May 25, 2022 at 1:00 pm
16 Park Avenue, Units 13/14B
New York, NY 10016
1,700 Sq Ft Magnificent Duplex Cooperative
- 16 Park Avenue, 13/14B, Murray Hill, NYC, 10016
- 1,700 Sq Ft Duplex Cooperative
- Located in Murray Hill
- 3 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms
- 16-Story Elevator Pre-War Building
- North and West Exposures with Views of the Empire State Building
- Spectacular Millwork/Moldings and Custom Built-ins Throughout (Dykes Lumber Specialists)
- Renovated with High-End Materials Including New Windows and Sound Proofing in Walls
- Specialists Involved in Renovations Include: Lumber, Molding, Millwork, A/V, Engineer, Window, Architect, HVAC
- Designed for Maximum Storage, Custom Built-ins Throughout and Under Staircase Storage
- First Floor:
- Chefs Kitchen with Top-of-the-Line Appliances
- Miele, Subzero & Viking
- Great Room with Oversized Windows, Walk-In Closet and Custom Staircase to Second Level
- Full Bathroom, Full Marble with Washer/ Dryer (Miele)
- Second Floor:
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bath with Soaking Tub, Floor To Ceiling Marble and Radiant Heat
- Additional Bedroom
- Additional Bedroom/Media Room with Ensuite Bath with Radiant Heat, Wet Bar and Sub-Zero Refrigerator/Freezer. (Ideal Home office as well as Child Remote Learning/Study Room)
- Bathroom FIxture Brands Include: Toto, Gerberit, Robem, NuHeat
- Located in the Heart of Murray Hill
- Icon Parking Lot Across Park Avenue
- 2 Blocks to Empire State Building
- 2 Blocks to MTA Subway 4 & 6 Lines
- 3 Blocks to Herald Square (PATH, MTA Subway B/D/F/M/N/Q/R & W Lines)
- 4 Blocks to Queens Midtown Tunnel Access
- 4 Blocks to Penn Station (LIRR, NJ Transit)
- 7 Blocks to Grand Central Terminal (MTA Subway S/4/5 & 7 Lines)
- Outdoor Garden Lounge
- Bike Room
- Full-Time Doorman
- Storage Available
- Live-In Super
- 64 Units in Building (15th And 16th Floors Penthouse Units)
- 4 Units Per Floor
- Monthly Maintenance: $4,723, Gas, Heat and Water Included (47% Tax Deductible)
- Pets, Sublets, Pied-a-Terre, Parent Buying, Gifting, Guarantors, Co-Purchasers All Permitted
- Unit Features Custom Sound System, Central HVAC and Custom California Closet Fittings (Hardware By Restoration Hardware)
- Door Hardware By Baldwin
- Building Supplied Radiator Heat (w. Manual Shutoffs) & 3 – Zone Central Heat and AC. (Gas included in Maintenance)
- Audio/Video Control Rack
- Previously Listed at $2,700,000
- $1,642,750 Minimum Bid
Viewings: By Appointment only – Final Viewing is Thursday, May 19th – Appointments Must Be Made AT Least 24 Hours Prior to The Scheduled Viewing.
Bidder Qualification Deliverables: A cashier’s check in the amount of $80,000 made payable to “Gregory M. Messer, as Trustee of Jennifer R. Kelley a/k/a Jennifer R. DiFucci Estate”, and signed Terms & Conditions of Sale must be delivered to Maltz Auctions, 39 Windsor Place, Central Islip, NY 11722 before the Bidder Qualification Deadline.
Bidder Qualification Deadline: Monday, May 23, 2022 at 4:00 PM.
Auction Date & Time: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 1:00 PM. Only Pre-Qualified Bidders are qualified to participate.
Auction Location: Virtual Auction – Credentials will be provided upon bidder qualification. Please call David Constantino at 516-349-7022 x 205 with questions.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: The Trustee, Through Maltz Auctions, has received and accepted a $1,592,750 offer, subject to higher bids at the auction, with the next bid to be in the minimum amount of $1,642,750. Property will be sold free and clear of all monetary liens. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must pre-register pursuant to the Terms & Conditions of Sale. Within 48 hours following the auction, the Successful Bidder must post a deposit in the total amount of 15% of the high bid. Please download the complete Terms & Conditions of Sale.
Buyer’s Premium: A five (5%) percent Buyer’s Premium will be added to the Successful Bidder’s high bid to determine the contract price to be paid by the Successful Bidder.
Bidding is available by computer at RemoteBidding.MaltzAuctions.com or download of the Maltz Auctions App on the App Store or Google Play
Pre-Registration Required to Bid. You Must send in the signed Terms & Conditions of Sale, signed Online Bidding Form and a deposit (cashier’s check only) to be approved for bidding.
You must be logged in to view Documents.
Have Questions? Get In Touch
You must be logged in to send an Auction Inquiry.
Gregory Messer, Chapter 7 Trustee
LaMonica Herbst & Maniscalco, LLP, Attorneys for the Chapter 7 Trustee
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
The Real Property is being sold “AS IS” “WHERE IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any representations, covenants, guarantees or warranties of any kind or nature, and free and clear of any liens, claims, or encumbrances of whatever kind or nature, with such liens, if any, to attach to the proceeds of sale in such order and priority as they existed immediately prior to the Closing, and the sale of the Real Property is subject to, among other things (a) any state of facts that an accurate survey may show; (b) any covenants, restrictions and easements of record; (c) any state of facts a physical inspection may show; (d) any building or zoning ordinances or other applicable municipal regulations and violations thereof; and (e) environmental conditions. By delivering their respective Deposits, all Bidders acknowledge that they have had the opportunity to review and inspect the Real Property, the state of title thereof and laws, rules and regulations applicable thereto, and will rely solely thereon and on their own independent investigations and inspections of the Real Property in making their bids. Neither Maltz, the Trustee, the Attorney for the Trustee nor any of their collective representatives makes any representations or warranties with respect to the permissible uses of the Real Property including, but not limited to, the zoning of the Real Property. All Bidders acknowledge that they have conducted their own due diligence in connection with the Real Property and are not relying on any information provided by Maltz, the Trustee, the Attorney for the Trustee, or their professionals. The Real Property will be sold subject to any and all violations or conditions requiring corrective action. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to determine the accuracy of all components of the sale and Property. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the Property, including without limitation, environmental and physical condition of the Property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction. Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.