1+ Acre Mixed-Use Complex
2111 Albany Post Road
Montrose, NY 10548
1.16 Acre Mixed-Use Multi-Building Complex
Higher Offer Submission Deadline: 9/20
2111 Albany Post Road, Montrose, NY 10548
- 1.168 Acre Lot
- 11 Structures
- $207,600 Current Annual Rent Roll (Subject to Change)
- Office Building with Frontage on Albany Post Road
- Main Office Space
- Half Bath
- Occupied by Accounting Firm
- Lease Term: 6/15/21 – 6/14/23
- Central Air Conditioning and Oil Heat
- Monthly Rent: $1,250
- $1,250 Security Deposit
- Two Family Home (Fully Occupied)
- Upstairs Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Full Bath (Laundry in Bathroom)
- Living Room
- Occupied by Section 8 Tenant
- Lease Term: 1/31/21 – 1/31/22
- Monthly Rent: $2,350 ($982 Paid by Tenant, Balance Paid by Section 8)
- $1,800 Security Deposit
- Downstairs Apartment
- Eat-in Kitchen
- Living Room
- 3 Bedrooms
- Full Bath
- Monthly Rent: $2,350 Per Month (Additional Details Coming Soon)
- Full & Unfinished Basement:
- 2 Gas Meters
- 2 Electric Meters
- 2 Hot Water Heaters and 2 Gas Furnaces
- 8 Single Room Cabins with Full Bath
- Separate Hot water Heater in Each – (Propane)
- Rented Weekly Ranging from $250 – $360
- Steel Warehouse Structure and Yard Space
- Appx. 40′ x 80′
- Appx 18′ Clearance
- Heated By Wood Fired Stove
- Exterior Waste Oil Tank
- Currently Setup as Mechanic/Repair Facility
- Currently Occupied – Info Coming Soon
- Rentable Yard Space (Secured with Automatic Gate)
- Currently Occupied Through March 31, 2023 at $2,500 Per Month
- Additional Information:
- Section: 54.8 Block: 2 Lot: 31
- Parcel Type: 280 (Multi-Residences)
- Zoned HC/9A (Highway Commercial/Multi-Family)
- Hendrick Hudson School District
- Municipality of Cortlandt
- 4 Electric Meters & 2 Gas Meters
- Annual Real Estate Taxes: $25,702.55
- *All Information Provided by Third Parties & Not Guaranteed to be Accurate*
- The Trustee, Through Maltz, Has Received & Accepted a $1,525,000 Offer. Higher Offers Considered with the Next Acceptable Offer to be in the Minimum Amount of $1,575,000.
Viewings: Upon Request.
Pre-Registration Required to Submit an Offer: You must send in signed Terms & Conditions of Sale and a $157,500 deposit to be qualified to submit an offer.
Offer Submission Deadline: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 5:00 pm est.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Sold free and clear of all monetary liens. In order to qualify to submit an offer, all prospective parties must deliver a cashier’s check in the amount of $157,500 made payable to “Fred Stevens, Chapter 11 Trustee”, and signed Terms & Conditions of Sale to Maltz Auctions at 39 Windsor Place, Central Islip, NY 11722 prior to the Offer Submission Deadline.
Buyer’s Premium: A Six percent (6%) Buyer’s Premium will be added to the Successful Purchaser’s high bid to determine the contract price to be paid by the Successful Purchaser.
Broker Participation: A two (2%) percent commission will be paid to any properly licensed Buyer Broker who registers a Successful Buyer in accordance with the Buyer Broker guidelines. Please download the Broker Participation Form for details.
You must be logged in to view Documents.
Have Questions? Get In Touch
You must be logged in to send an Auction Inquiry.
Fred Stevens, Chapter 11 Trustee
Klestadt Winters Jureller Southard & Stevens, LLP, Attorneys for the Chapter 11 Trustee
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer
David A. Constantino, Auctioneer
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
The Real Property is being sold “AS IS” “WHERE IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any representations, covenants, guarantees or warranties of any kind or nature, and free and clear of any liens, claims, or encumbrances of whatever kind or nature, with such liens, if any, to attach to the proceeds of sale in such order and priority as they existed immediately prior to the Closing, and the sale of the Real Property is subject to, among other things (a) any state of facts that an accurate survey may show; (b) any covenants, restrictions and easements of record; (c) any state of facts a physical inspection may show; (d) any building or zoning ordinances or other applicable municipal regulations and violations thereof; and (e) environmental conditions. By delivering their respective Deposits, all Bidders acknowledge that they have had the opportunity to review and inspect the Real Property, the state of title thereof and laws, rules and regulations applicable thereto, and will rely solely thereon and on their own independent investigations and inspections of the Real Property in making their bids. Neither Maltz, the Seller nor any of their collective representatives makes any representations or warrantees with respect to the permissible uses of the Real Property including, but not limited to, the zoning of the Real Property. All Bidders acknowledge that they have conducted their own due diligence in connection with the Real Property and are not relying on any information provided by Maltz, the Seller, or their professionals. The Real Property will be sold subject to any and all violations or conditions requiring corrective action. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third-party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to determine the accuracy of all components of the sale and Property. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the Property, including without limitation, environmental and physical condition of the Property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction. Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.