Bankruptcy Auction - United States Bankruptcy Court Southern District of New York
In Re: Springfield Missionary Baptist Church, Inc. • Case # 11-10474-REG
6,300+ Sq Ft Brownstone Building
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION - AUCTION CANCELLED
- 227 Lenox Avenue, New York, NY 10027
- 4 Story Building Ideally Situated Between 121st & 122nd Streets
- Building Size: 6,398 Sq Ft (26' x 74')
- Currently Configured as Church, 4 Apartments, Office & More
- Requires Renovation
- Current Configuration (Not in Complete Compliance w/ C of O):
- First Floor:
- Church w/ Seating for Appx 150 - 200 People
- Second Floor:
- 1 Bedroom & 1 Bath Apartment w/ Kitchen & Living Room
- Third Floor:
- 2 Bedroom & 1 Bath Apartment w/ Kitchen & Living Room
- Fourth Floor:
- Shared Kitchen and Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom Apartment w/ Office/Living Room
- 2 Bedroom Apartment w/ Office/Living Room
- Lower Level:
- Full & Finished
- Mens & Women's Bathrooms
- Full Kitchen
- Storage Room
- 10' Tall Ceilings (Appx)
- 6'+ Tall Ceiling
- Additional Information:
- County: Manhattan Block: 1906 Lot: 31
- Only 3 Blocks to the 2/3 Subway & 1 Block from Marcus Garvey Park
- Lot Size: 2,073 Sq Ft (26'' x 80')
- Zoning District: C1-4/R7-2
- Building Class: M1 - Church, Synagogue, Chapel
- Landmark Status: L - Landmark
- Annual Real Estate Taxes: $8,506 (Without Exemptions)
- Currently Partially Occupied & Delivered Vacant at Closing
Auction Date & Time: Auction Cancelled, Sold Prior to Auction.
Auction Location: LaGuardia Airport Marriott Hotel, 102-05 Ditmars Boulevard, East Elmhurst, NY 11369.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Property will be sold free & clear of all liens, claims and encumbrances. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must present a bank check in the amount of $50,000 made payable to "Steinberg Fineo Escrow Account". Please download the complete Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Buyer's Premium: A six percent (6%) Buyer's Premium will be added to the Successful Bidder's high bid to determine the contract price to be paid by the Successful Bidder.
Buyer Broker Participation: A two percent (2%) commission will be paid to any properly licensed Buyer Broker who registers a successful buyer in accordance with the Buyer Broker guidelines. Please download the Broker Participation form for details.
Steinberg, Fineo, Berger & Fischoff P.C., Attorneys for the Chapter 11 Debtor & Debtor in Possession
David R. Maltz, Auctioneer DCA# 762794
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer DCA# 1240836
Richard B. Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
The Chapter 11 Debtor & Debtors in Possession, Attorneys for the Chapter 11 Debtor & Debtors in Possession and the Auctioneer do not guarantee the accuracy of any of the descriptions or any other information pertaining to the sale of this property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction Sale.