Receiver for US District Court EDNY Directs Immediate Sale via Public Auction
In Re: United States of America against Julian Tzolov • Case # 08-CR-370 (JBW)
1,600± Sq Ft Condo Overlooking Madison Square Park
Like New & Fully Furnished · Within Prestigious White Glove Building "The Grand Madison"
- 225 Fifth Avenue, Unit 9M, New York, NY 10010
- Impeccable 1,591 Sq Ft Condo w/ Spectacular Views of Madison Square Park
- Located in the Heart of the Flatiron District w/ Prewar Charm & Modern Design Elements
- Sold Fully Furnished w/ Marantz Smart Home System, Bang & Olufsen Stereo/TV's, Custom Furniture & More ($250,000+ in Expenditures)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Baths
- Fully Equipped Poggenpohl Kitchen w/ Viking Cooktop, Oven, Refrigerator and Bosch Dishwasher
- Spa-like Master Bath w/ Double Vanity and Oversized Tub
- In-Unit Washer/Dryer
- Custom Motorized Remote Controlled Shades in Every Room
- Bright Southern Exposure w/ Spectacular Views of the Skyline & Madison Square Park
- 10' Ceilings & Very Tall Windows
- Private Storage Room on 9th Floor (Appx 100 Sq Ft)
- 4 Zones of HVAC
- Custom Built-in Closets Throughout
- Prestigious White Glove Building with Every Imaginable Amenity Including:
- Full-time Doorman & Concierge
- Hall Porters
- Live-in Resident Manager
- State of the Art Fitness Facility
- Individual Storage Unit on 9th Floor
- Top-of-the-Line Security (Undergoing Renovation & Already Funded in Full)
- Landscaped Interior Courtyard Atrium
- Cold Storage
- Pets Allowed
- Private Dry Cleaner in Lobby
- Additional Information:
- Borough: Manhattan Block: 856 Lot: 1233
- Monthly Common Charges: $1,719.04
- Annual Real Estate Taxes (without abatement): $27,248
- Current Annual Real Estate Taxes (with abatement): $22,480
- Rentals Allowed w/ Prior Board Approval
- Currently Vacant and will be Delivered Vacant at Closing
- Online & Telephonic Bidding Available. Please call 516.349.7022 for Details & Registration.
- $1,900,000 Suggested Opening Bid
Inspections/Viewings: Sunday, October 30th from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm; Monday, November 7th from 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm & Sunday, November 13th from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm.
Auction Date & Time: Thursday, November 17th at 7:00 pm. Registration begins at 6:00 pm.
Auction Location: Sells on location at 225 Fifth Avenue, Unit 9M, New York, NY 10010.
Terms & Conditions of Sale: Property will be sold Free & Clear of all Liens, Claims & Encumbrances. In order to register to bid, all prospective bidders must present a certified check in the amount of $190,000 made payable to "Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP, as Escrow Agent". Closing must occur within 45 days after the auction. Successful Bidder shall be granted a 30-day extension to close if he/she posts an additional non-refundable 10% deposit. Subject to sale prior to auction as pre-auction offers will be considered. Please download the complete Terms and Conditions of Sale. Online & telephonic bidding available. Please call 516.349.7022 for details & registration
Buyer's Premium: A six percent (6%) Buyer's Premium will be added to the successful bidder's high bid to determine the contract price to be paid by the purchaser.
Buyer Broker Participation: A two percent (2%) commission will be paid to any properly licensed Buyer Broker who registers a successful buyer in accordance with the Buyer Broker guidelines. Please download the "Broker Participation Form" for details.
Financing: David R. Maltz & Co., Inc. is pleased to announce a strategic alliance with Continental Home Loans Inc. This will allow you to be pre-approved at no cost or obligation. Continental Home Loans Inc. offers various loans products with competitive financing to fit all buyers. Contact Brett Van Nostrand at 800.540.8838 ext. 4370.
Richard B. Maltz, Auctioneer DCA# 1240836
Richard B Maltz, Licensed Real Estate Broker
Phone (516) 349-7022 Fax (516) 349-0105
This property is being sold on an "AS IS, WHERE IS" basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller, Auction Company or any of their Agents. The information contained herein was derived from sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Most of the information provided has been obtained from third party sources and has not been independently verified. It is the responsibility of the Buyer and/or Buyer's Broker to determine the accuracy of all measurements and specifications of the property. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property, including without limitation, environmental and physical condition of the property. All prospective bidders are urged to conduct their own due diligence prior to participating in the Public Auction.
Bid rigging is illegal and suspected violations will be reported to the Department of Justice for investigation and prosecution.